Saturday, March 26, 2005

toby's evil genius

this is pure genius.

www.savetoby.com

'Toby is the cutest little bunny on the planet. Unfortunately, he will DIE on June 30th, 2005 if you don’t help.

I am going to eat him.

I don’t want to eat Toby, he is my friend.

However, God as my witness, I will devour this little guy unless I receive 50,000$ USD into my account from donations or purchase of merchandise.'


(he says) people have actually paid lots of money already!


and other people are getting really shirty that he's a complete bastard:

VEDA STRAM: That people will threaten to hurt another living being, blackmailing people who care to send the money so they won’t hurt them, is just disturbing. (www.abc.net.au)

come on please - go home and eat your abatoir-slaughtered cow.

all power to you tobes!


(make sure to check out the recipes and pictures on www.savetoby.com!)

1 Comments:

Blogger benjamin said...

ok, so this guy's not quite original:
(urban legends)

1:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home